With December, come Holiday Parties…which are a lot of fun, if you know what to wear! If you’re anything like us, you stare at your closet and can’t find a thing! I like to “think” I know what is trendy and fashionable, but sometimes I do need a little help. One of our favorite websites we visit is Cupcakes and Cashmere, Emily (the author) has such great taste…so I’ll leave it up to her, to give you the best “Dress for December” advice. OH…PS, you’ll get lost in her website, everything she writes is GREAT , so be prepared and have plenty of time!
1. Dorothy Perkins Rise Black Beaded Dress £60
2. Elizabeth and James Helena Ruched Satin Dress $385
3. Miss Selfridge Foil Pleat Tier Dress £42
4. Alice + Olivia Cowl-Neck Silk-Blend Dress $110
5. Dorothy Perkins White Smudge Pleat Dress £35
6. Thread Social Ruffle-Trimmed Silk-Satin Dress $162
7. Adam Metallic Jacquard Dress $445
8. American Eagle Ruffle Dress $39.95
9. Topshop Lemon Sequin Flower Embossed Shift Dress $170
10. Topshop Flower Sequin Dress $110
11. Jack Willis Arkendale Sequin Dress $349
12. Gar-De Silk-Chiffon Bustier Dress $123.75
I can’t decide which dress I like the best…I think its a tie between #9 & #11…such a sucker for short dresses!
What’s your favorite??